Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy :)

A few nice things happened in the last 24 hours, and I'm reaaaallly happy about them.

Last night, my parents called to tell me that they received my Oracle offer letter (finally!). Today, I came to know that they've pushed my joining date by a week (exactly what I wanted :) ).

My thesis defense is over (Y!). Both the internal and external examiners hinted that they have given me good marks (\m/) . And the external examiner bought me a pack of biscuits (Hide and Seek, my favourite!) and gave his blessings(!!!) when I went to see him off.

Only 15 days of IITB left!!!

7 comments:

Abhiram said...

Why does it seem like this time is too far ahead in the future for me? ;)

Akhi.. said...

congos dude..

Netra said...

cool :) congrats..

Prashanth Kamle said...

@Abhi :P

@Netra and Akhi Thank you! :)

Prashanth Kamle said...

From buzz..

akshat saxena - Congrats PK !!! \m/

Vishal Prajapati - nice going........... I hope same for me.... (the offer letter, and the guide things)

Ashwin Shiv Kumar - GREAT kamle!! heartiest congratulations!! :) :) \m/

Prashanth Kamle - Thanks Akshat, Vishal and Ashwin!

@Vishal Prajapati I hope the same (or better) for everyone :)

सौरभ सोहनी - Liked the buzz except the last line....only 15 days left :(

sree shankar - congos beta...aish karle abhi...

Rama.B said...

funny :) why biscuits?? that too hide and seek?

Prashanth Kamle said...

@Rama
There is a story behind it :) He had come from Colaba, which is a 2 hour taxi ride to our campus. As our dept did not provide snacks during the presentations, by the time the presentations were over, he was hungry. So, he asked me to take him to some nearby shop selling biscuits. Then he asked which biscuit I'd recommend. I suggested Hide and Seek :)