Search This Blog

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Placements, and a BIG thank you!

The last 3 days were really busy, with little time for food, bath or sleep. I'm writing this post to thank a few people who helped me so much during these 3 days.

Devshree, Prajakta, Ajinkya, Borrol, Adil, Ambika, Ashish, Chander, Somil - thank you sssooooooo much for everything you guys did.

Saurabh, Prashima, Kulk - You guys gave me an "I'm not alone" feeling, which was so reassuring. Thank you.

DPNs Sree and Rakesh - Thank you for everything.

On a lighter note, below is a pic of the goodies I got. Not getting placed early has some advantages :)


6 comments:

Anup B Prakash said...

So what finally happened??????????

Prashanth Kamle said...

I got placed in Oracle server tech :)

netra said...

oh.. congrats! when is the treat?

Prashanth Kamle said...

@netra

Thank you! Neev heli, yaavaag free iddeera?

Anup B Prakash said...

Crazy!!!! Ill actually be your senior in Oracle ha!!!

Come Come.. were all moving to Malleshwaram.. one big Oracle happy family

Prashanth Kamle said...

@Anup

Houdaa? I mean, all oracle offices going to malleshwaram?