Search This Blog

Friday, August 28, 2009

A few people I admire most

Abhiram Natarajan - For his never ending repository of algorithms and swear words
Anup B Prakash - Simply awesome at everything he does
Chaya Ganesh - For being such a wonderful person
Rama B - For shamelessly lying about his academic abilities all the time

Netra Malagi - For being a geek, and an open source enthusiast right from the beginning
Prashant Borole - Coder++, writes his own kernels, file systems and what not. IMO, one of the best systems guys in the world
Sriram Kashyap - An extremely helpful Geek++

8 comments:

Pavithra Srinath said...

i am not there in the list!! :( how can u write about abhi and leave me!!! he is all taht coz of me :P

Prashanth Kamle said...

@Pavi

Blogging about you or Abhi, it's the same thing. So, you may assume I've included both of you ;)

netra said...

Hey, thanks so much :) Its an honor

Rama.B said...

sadd.. :( I never lie bro!!

Prashanth Kamle said...

@Rama

Really? :P

Abhiram said...

You do know I can sue you for putting up my image without my permission right!

Prashanth Kamle said...

@Abhi

Dude, distribute under GPL!

Anup B Prakash said...

Oh Oh.. thats some reputation to protect now!! I need to pull up my socks.......

Thanks a ton though.. Honestly Its these moments in life which motivate me...... I solemnly swear I shall strive to be on the list forever.